Valentine’s day is officially 2 weeks away! Time to start brainstorming your ideas, gathering supplies, and getting to work. I believe the best Valentine’s Day gifts are the one’s made with love and from the heart. So today I share with you 15 Valentine’s Day DIY gifts that you can make for your loved one.
|15 DIY gifts for your valentine|
1. Memory book of your adventures together. | Collectively Christine
2. Ticket stub memory box | The Thinking Closet
3. Balloon with photo memories | Balloon Time
4. Valentine’s Day gift bag | The Newlyweds Cookbook
5. Kiss in your pocket | Color Me Katie
6. Homemade memory jar | Tiny Painter
7. Sticky notes love heart | Life Lives Here
8. 12 months of date nights + free printable | The Thinking Closet
9. A sensual valentine | What’s on my Porch
10. Vintage photo mason jar | Wilderness
11. Famous Couples burlap print | Burlap By Everafter (etsy)
12. Valentine’s Day alphabet love album | The Twinery
13. Heart tree carving embroidery frame gift | The Modern Lady
14. Instagram art frame | Modern Parents Messy Kids
15. DIY Valentine’s Day I love you jar | Creme de la Craft
What are some of your favorite ideas and gifts you’ve recieved? Let me know in the comments below!
Love it? Don’t forget to Pin it! Thank you for your love and support.