I’m super excited for 2017 and blogging because I feel like I’ve learned a lot last year. Although it was a really challenging year emotionally, I still managed to buckle down and grow my blog.
I didn’t do a lot of goal setting last year so this year I really want to focus on that. So here are my blog and personal goals for 2017.
**If you are new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS Feed. Thanks for visiting!**
2017 Personal Goals
- Workout consistently. I’ve been working out about 5 times a week and I want to keep this going through the whole year.
- Get my debt down. Yep I have debt. I want to get out of debt by at least 30%. I have a new method I will be trying out so you might see some new posts about that dough here on the blog soon.
- Read more books. I don’t read…and this I’m so ashamed of. I need to read more. When I was in the military I read so many books because being out in the middle of the ocean there’s not much to do. I want to read at least 25+ books this year.
- Practice more self care each week. I would love to make more time for me. Paint my nails, take a bath, do face masks, and so much more. I want to schedule these things in my planner so I don’t get “too busy” and forget.
- Take a couple trips with Andrew. Maybe a couple of camping trips. 🙂
2017 Blogging Goals
- Increase my returning visitor percentage. I have a ton of new visitors to my site but not a lot that return. I’m sure it’s due to my very popular pin here, but I would like those visitors to stick around and see what other awesome things I’m writing about. So my goal is to increase my 15% of returning visitors to 30%. I feel that’s attainable.
- Tackle YouTube. This is really scary for me. I have only 1 video and I’m still so intimidated by YouTube but I really feel it could bring more exposure to my blog.
- Create beautiful Instagram profile. You know those blogger’s Instagram profiles that you stumble upon and just fall in love with their style. I want to be like that. So I want to focus on creating a beautiful IG account this year.
- Get 50k pageviews a month. I think the rate of my growth shows that this is a very feasible number to get to by the end of the year.
- Be half way to being able to blog full time. I want to be able to blog full-time. Period. That is my goal. I know it’s a long stretch, but I want to be able to do what I love. Period. I won’t stop until I get there. Total #gogetter mode this year. 🙂
What are some of your goals that you want to tackle this year? I would love to hear them.