You guys I can’t believe we’re already in June of 2019! Like what the? So a couple of months back I took a poll over on Instagram to see if you guys would be interested in Income Reports for my Influencing/Blogging business. 76% of you guys said YES, you wanted to see Income Reports so here I am!
I was kind of reluctant to start doing these again, because I don’t want this to come off as “bragging” or “showing off.” I want these income reports to be insightful and help you get an idea of what you could possible be making as a blogger/influencer.
So lets rewind…my last income report was June 2017. I honestly don’t know why I stopped sharing them. Maybe I thought I wasn’t helping anyone by sharing them but then I got to thinking to myself, I really enjoyed reading these when I was first starting out. So I hope that this is a valuable post to you. If you have an questions or comments feel free to shoot DM on Instagram or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love talking with you guys and learning from you as well. 🙂
For this Income Report I will be sharing my income from January 2019-April 2019. Keep in mind some campaigns take 90-net day+ to pay out. For the purpose of this I’m not going to include those, I will only include things I’ve gotten paid for.
- Sponsored Posts: $4,263
- Amazon Affiliates: $105.60
- Other Affiliates: $22.40
Start your own blog in less than 10 mins with this post.
- Adobe – $89.97: I use this to edit my pictures (lightroom), create graphics (photoshop), and I’m learning more about how to use Illustrator. They also offer a student discount.
- Advertising – $37.06
- Linktree – $24.24
- Tailwind – $479.76: I use Tailwind for Pinterest. It’s only $9.99/month but then they came out with a Powerup Option that cost a little bit more. I can continually schedule unlimited amount of Pins that continue to grow my account. This automation was a no-brainer for me and saves me a ton of time. They also have options for Instagram, if that’s more your thing.
SOCIAL MEDIA STATS
Each quarter I will show my growth through % and insights.
- Facebook – 557
- Instagram – 9278 (I really want to hit 10K this next quarter).
- Pinterest – 3228 (1.1m monthly viewers)
- Twitter – 1146
Below are some screenshots from my Google Analytics. You can click the images to get a closer look.
TOP TEN TRAFFIC SOURCES
SOCIAL MEDIA REFERRALS
SO WHAT’S IN THESE NUMBERS.
So it’s not all in the numbers. As you can see from my income, following, and traffic, you DO NOT need to have hundreds of thousands of followers to make some money off of your blog, Instagram, etc. I know my page views for my blog will increase once I get pack onto a more consistent posting schedule. I’m trying to focus on the enjoyment of blogging and social media and stepping away from the perfection. Taking photos, creating content, and writing about topics makes me so happy. That is where my drive comes from.
Next Quarter GOALS
- 2 blog post a week.
- Send out weekly newsletter.
- Build my email list by 50 new subscribers.
- Workout 4X/week.
- Grow my twitter to 1500 followers.
- Hit 10K on Instagram.
What goals do you have for this next quarter? (Personal, health, or blogging)
How is your growth coming along? What are you struggling with?
What are some things that are working for you?
Let me know in the comments below.
xx // Christine