This review of Trekz Titanium Pink headphones was made possible by Aftershokz through my association with Fit Approach. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Running with music is a must for me. Although I can get by without music but I don’t like to. I have even blown off runs after forgetting my headphones at home. It gives my thoughts too much room for telling me I’m tired or my legs hurt. Which are usually just totally inaccurate and self-doubting thoughts. Music also empowers me and makes me feel unstoppable if I’m listening to the right music (usually 2000’s rap ????).
I’m always looking for the perfect headphones. The kind that sits in your ears without popping out, doesn’t get tangled around my necklace, and is comfortable. I have gone through countless headphones that just downright hurt after running with them. I don’t know if I just have really odd shaped ears or I’m just that picky, but the struggle is real! Now, I think I might have stumbled upon the holy grail of headphones! No more mid workout fallouts, no more sore ears, no more pulling out my headphones to talk to my running partner, and no more chords to get tangled up in. Yay!!!!! So what are these headphones I speak of?
Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Pink headphones are bone conduction headphones. This patented technology was initially developed for military special ops and law enforcement so they could remain aware of their surroundings while they listen to premium stereo sound. Such a genius idea right? Aftershokz is truly a company that puts safety first and that’s one of the many things I love about them. I have seen countless runners almost get hit by cars because they weren’t aware of their surroundings. Now runners can run safely with these premium headphones.
What I love about Trekz Titanium Pink Headphones:
- They are cordless! No more getting my necklace tangled up in my headphones or getting snagged on things. With bluetooth technology these allow you to take calls, enjoy music and podcast on the go.
- Out of ear design. I love running with my boyfriend but when he tries to talk to me, while running, I always have to pull out my headphones and then I struggle to get them back in. These don’t block out noise of the environment or conversations so you can enjoy your music and your good company too.
- They are sweat proof and rain proof. Don’t go swimming with them, but the rain and excessive sweat won’t do damage.
- The battery last 6+ hours! That’s pretty awesome for a bluetooth device!
- They are feather light and flexible. I barely notice them when I run! I also love doing other workouts with them. They stay in place and I don’t have cords that need to be tucked away.
October is right around the corner which means the fight against breast cancer and ovarian cancer is on! AfterShokz is joining the fight with their limited edition Trekz Titanium Pink headphones.
How Aftershokz is helping:
- For every unit sold on aftershokz.com throught October 31st, 2016, Aftershokz will donate 25% to Bright Pink. Bright Pink is a non-profit that educates and spreads awareness about breast and ovarian cancer.
How you can help:
- Get yourself a rad pair of headphones! 25% of that purchase is going to a good cause. You won’t regret it!
- Spread the love on social media. Everytime #AwareWithPink is shared on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, AfterShokz will donate 25 cents to Bright Pink to help fund their continued efforts to educate the masses. Education is power!
I can’t wait to see some of you rockin’ your AfterShokz headphones.
Also, I hope you participate in the month long IG challenge (2 prompts per week) for the #AwareWithPink campaign. I love IG challenges because they connect people all around the globe. 🙂