April 2017 Income and Traffic Report
It’s been almost a year since I’ve done an income report. I’m not sure why I stopped doing them because they were very insightful. They helped me stay on top of my goals and gave me a snapshot of the areas that my blog has been excelling and where it needs some work.
You can read my last Income Report here.
So with that being said I’m back at it with my income reports. Since July 2016 I have increased my monthly blog income 9x and have become more established as a blogger. I’m proud of how far I have come with my little blog and I’m looking forward to the rest of this year. Let’s dive into the report.
- Google Adsense – $70.26 (closed account so I could link it to my blogging account)
- Rakuten LinkShare-$55.46
- Collective Bias-$49.31
Start your own blog in less than 10 mins with this post.
SOCIAL MEDIA STATS
Below are some screenshots from my Google Analytics. You can click on the images to get a larger picture.
TOP TEN TRAFFIC SOURCES
SOCIAL MEDIA REFERRALS
I HAVE SOME THINGS TO WORK ON
Over the last couple of months my page-views have plummeted. I’m not sure why but I intend to look into it and try to get it back up again. Posting regularly has been really hard for me lately. While working a full-time job and having very busy weekends, the time for me to blog is very limited. But I’m not going to let that stop me and I will keep on keeping on. 🙂
Goals from last income report (revisited)
- 2 blog posts per week. –>not quite. 7 blog posts total for April and they were quite sporadic. I need to establish a blogging schedule so that my posts are more structured.
- Makeover old posts –>Still haven’t done this. Woops!
Update pins and images.–> Got most of these done. Finish strong with school.–> Finished my Holistic Health Coaching program last August. 🙂 Stick with my Nike Training Club program.–>This was a while ago but I’m currently doing the TIU Bikini Series.
- Keep trying to get out 2 blog posts a week.
- Create a blog schedule.
- Make a list of old posts to redo and schedule them in planner.
- Save $400
- Complete at least 4 workouts a week.
What goals do you have for May? (Personal, health, or blogging)
How did your blog traffic do last month?
What are some thing that worked for you in April?