The anticipation of this week being over has been real! This weekend Andrew and I will be heading to Catalina Island for a mini getaway with a couple of friends. I love Catalina not only because it’s close but it’s just the cutest little town and makes for a perfect day trip.
This week I’m loving…
In love with this tumbler!
It was sold out but I found a similar one here! Thank God for Google!
While we’re on the subject of Cactus’…these shoes my sis got me!
(via my Instagram)
Target’s newest brand Universal Thread!
This patchwork cowhide pillow!
This Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie!
More link love…
- These lights for when I don’t have natural lighting! I wish I had bought these sooner!
- If you know me, you know I love cactus things! I found these adorable socks at Target yesterday!
- Another cowhide pillow but this one has rose gold spots!
- Turquoise and dainty rings are two of my favorite things. I’m in love with this ring!
- This adorable bullet journal cover page for February!
Have a great weekend darlings!
xoxo // Christine