Friday Favorites is back! I’ve started and stopped, off and on with Friday Favorites but there are so many good things to share from the world wide web that I thought it would be a fun to bring them back.
As you can see we are only on No. 6 so in the past I didn’t get very far. But here are a few of my favorite things this week.
This adorable butterfly print. I’m obsessed with all things butterfly. So when I saw it in the background of my blogger friend Kristen’s IG Stories, I knew I had to have it. She was so kind enough to find it for me. View all their prints here.
This quote from Pinterest.
These woven wall mirrors. I’m already thinking about all the decorating I’ll be doing when I move to Oregon in June.
Jaci Marie is such cutie and I’m loving this outfit from Free People. What I’m also loving is the podcast that she Co-Hosts. It’s called the What We Said Podcast and it’s full of so much good information. I think I’ll do a round up of the Podcasts I listen to. Would you guys be interested in that? LMK in the comments.
Teva has had my heart lately and with my recent purchase from them, I’m getting so excited for summer. I got these adorable midform sandals that I can’t wait to get.
- I got to meet this babe IRL this week. Check her out for all things beauty!
- Loving this mid century plant pot.
- This collagen and hair gummies. My hair is growing out so fast!
- Pura Vida now has a monthly club for jewelry!! Yay!!! I’ve been waiting for this because I have so many bracelets and had to cancel haha. So now I can stock up on jewelry. Get 20% off your order by using CHRISTINEMARTINEZ20
- Ass Kickin’ Habanero popcorn…where have you been? Better believe I ordered this!
xx // Christine