June 2017 Income and Traffic Report
And then it was almost halfway through July! Man June was busy but July has been so much busier! I’m excited to share this income report with you all this month. I did really well this month and I’m looking forward to growing my skills even more.
You can read my last Income Report here.
I saw quite a peak in income this month and it was due to a delay in payment that some influencer networks require. But I was quite happy with the additional income I made. So let’s look into how June went for Collectively Christine.
- Sponsored Posts: $2352.20
- Amazon Affiliates: $12.84
- Other Affiliates: $16
Start your own blog in less than 10 mins with this post.
- Adobe – $29.99: I use this to edit my pictures (lightroom), create graphics (photoshop), and I’m learning more about how to use Illustrator. They also offer a student discount. 🙂
- Milotree – $9.99: I’m going to try this out for a couple months to see if it helps boost my following.
SOCIAL MEDIA STATS
- Facebook – 343 (0%)-Sad! haha I really need to work on growing my Facebook Page.
- Instagram – 10265 (-.7%)–>Again followers and unfollowers. It’s quite annoying but what can you do.
- Pinterest – 1656 (+2.3%)
- Twitter – 947 (+1%) – I would really like to get this to 1000 followers soon.
Below are some screenshots from my Google Analytics. You can click the images to get a closer look.
TOP TEN TRAFFIC SOURCES
SOCIAL MEDIA REFERRALS
IT’S TIME FOR A THOROUGH ANALYSIS
It’s time for me to sit down and really hone in on how to boost my page views. I feel I’m caught in a rut with this and my traffic is at a plateau. Pinterest is still my #1 referral and I don’t expect that to ever change. What have you done to get out of a traffic rut? I would love to hear your ideas. Instagram has been a struggle for me recently and I feel that I do really well with it and go off the deep end. All in all, I’m pretty proud of this past month.
Goals from last income report (revisited)
2 blog posts a week.–>I almost did it!! 7 blog post this month. So I’m going to say I achieved this.
- Create a blog schedule.–>I’m stuck with this.
Schedule posts for the month in my bullet journal.–>Finally finished my bullet journal! Save $300 ($150/paycheck)–>Did it!
- Workout 6X/week and meal prep on Sundays. –>Failed due to vacation and being sick.
- Create some blogging printables for July–>Ha! Nope. Guess I better get crackin’!
- 2 blog post a week.
- Send out weekly newsletter.
- Keep up with my bullet journal and schedule.
- Workout 4X/week.
- Grow my twitter to 1000 followers.
- Consistently post on Instagram.
What goals do you have for July? (Personal, health, or blogging)
How did your blog traffic do last month?
What are some thing that worked for you in May?