**This post may contain affiliate links. See full Disclosure here.**
Let’s face it! Life is far from perfect. It can actually be quite ugly at times but part of living is learning to get through tough times.
Last week I talked about self-confidence and ways to boost it and although finding confidence is the best thing ever, you’re still going to have crappy days. It’s just the way the world turns.
Finding things that make you happy is essential for getting through tough times. Family, friends, and a cute outfit always make me happy.
How I’m learning to walk with rocks in my boots:
- The support from others-Learn to embrace support from others. You do not have to be alone on this journey. Surround yourself with friends and family and take help when it’s offered.
- Find the silver lining-More easier said than done but even just trying to find the brighter side of things can make a world of difference.
- Self-care or “self-spoiling” as I would like to call it. – Treat yourself to something nice. Obviously as funds allow because financial health is just as important as self health. But it doesn’t have to be anything huge. Just something that makes you feel good. I got this dress for under $10!
- Eliminate stressers-Get rid of added stressers in your life. Ain’t no one got time for that and it only makes things worse! So toss that sh*% aside!
- Stop worrying about others-I’m one of those people that worries. I worry about others and forget to put that time and energy into myself. Just quit it! It’s hard, I know. Especially if your are a genuinely caring person. It’s like second nature to care and worry about others. But when you’re truckin’ through that mud you have to help yourself.
This outfit made me the happiest. I not only felt confident but loved how everything fit and came together. I wore this outfit to see Tim & Faith Hill on their Soul2Soul tour. I must say I was a little dissapointed that they didn’t sing “Meanwhile Back at Mama’s” together but I guess you can’t get everything you wish for in life haha.
Learn to walk with rocks in your boots!
Have a great weekend darlings!