This post was sponsored by Splenda Naturals as part of an Influencer Activation and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Well, if you’re reading this we made it to 2019 and I am so excited for what this year holds. As I’ve been reading and thumbing through resolution articles and blog post, I’ve noticed so many focus on big changes like “Lose 10lbs” or “Work Out 5x a Week.” But what about the little changes?
Big changes often leave you feeling defeated and discouraged because they’re often harder to achieve. I don’t understand why we set high standards for ourselves instead of making “mini” goals that we can actually accomplish. So this year I’m focusing on small changes that have a big impact for 2019.
Read until the very end and enter for a chance to win a gym membership from the Resolutions at Walmart sweepstakes.
Mornings are a fresh start to your day.
Some small changes you could make are:
- Writing in a journal and jotting down thoughts or things that you want to manifest into your week.
- Reading a book, a physical book. Staying off of social media in the mornings is great for mental health.
- Make your bed. This small change can make you feel more put together in the morning.
- Swap out sugar for Splenda Naturals Stevia.
Splenda Naturals Stevia
I love Splenda Naturals Stevia. It is 100% natural stevia.
It’s a great alternative to sugar has no aftertaste and is zero calories. If you’re anything like me, you like your coffee sweet.
By using Splenda Naturals Stevia you can finally have a sweet cup of coffee without sacrificing your health and good taste.
- Go for a walk. You can do this at home or even during your lunch hour. Just do something to get your body moving. Those calories just from walking can definitely add up at the end of the week.
- Eat some greens with your lunch. This is easy. Even if it’s not the center of your meal you can still get some veggies in your diet even if it’s a little bit. I like cucumbers with lemon juice or celery and almond butter.
- Coffee is great for the a.m. but
tryswapping out coffee for some Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy in the afternoon. Amino Energy is a natural source of energy and helps you focus. It also only has only 5 calories and 0g of sugar.
- Drink water. Make a timer on your phone to remind yourself to drink water. Often times cravings hit when we’re dehydrated or bored. Sipping on good ol’ H2O can help eliminate your cravings.
- Cravings still there? Snack the right way. High protein is always the way to go for me. If I’m getting a sweet craving or feeling snacky mid-day I’ll grab some Gold Standard Whey and either make a smoothie with greens and fruit or drink it by itself. If you’re on the go and don’t have access to liquid, I love having the Optimum Nutrition Protein Crisps in my purse. They’re so good and are packed with 20g of protein.
There’s a ton of small changes for the evening but for the most part I have a good weekly evening schedule. It’s the weekends that knock me off my beam. Ya feel me?
I love having a cold adult beverage on the weekends but hate that most of them are packed with empty calories and sugar.
That’s why I choose Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold for my P.M. change. It’s only 85 calories and 2.5g of carbs. It’s also free of artificial colors and flavors and brewed with organic grains.
Now I can enjoy a well deserved drink without all the guilt.
All your resolutions and healthy options like Splenda, Michelob Ultra, and Optimum Nutrition products can all be picked up at your local Walmart.
Walmart is also all about those small little changes and wants to give you a gym membership. Enter their Resolutions at Walmart Sweepstakes for your chance!
- Enter the Resolutions at Walmart Sweepstakes for a chance to win a gym membership!
- Entries are valid from December 28th 2018 – February 9th, 2019
- Five grand prize winners will be selected
- Winners can choose the Gym/Health Club they want to join up to a total cost of $599.00. Any membership cost in excess of that amount is the responsibility of the winner.
- Limit one prize per person or household. Only one valid entry per person over the sweepstakes.
- Visit WalmartResolutions.com for full terms and conditions
Let me know how you’re going to make small changes that last all year in the comments below.