This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SKSHarvest #SeasonalSolutions #CollectiveBias
Fall is one of my favorite season. I love bundling up, sipping on warm drinks, and all the yummy smells of cinnamon, spice, and pumpkin. Although it’s still to warm in San Diego to enjoy most of these things, it’s never too warm to enjoy a nice relaxing bath and give your body a nice scrub with some suds & scrubs.
This DIY bubble bath and sugar scrub has the perfect combination of fall smells. From apple cider to vanilla and pumpkin, you will be in love with this bath duo.
SUDS & SCRUBS DIY
APPLE CIDER BUBBLE BATH
This apple cider bubble bath is your perfect companion for a cool fall night. It’s made of natural soap, coconut oil, & water and takes only minutes to make.
- SKS Clear Glass Beverage Bottles with White Metal Plastisol Lined Lug Caps
- 4 oz Apple Cider Soap
- 4 Cups Water
- 3 oz. Refined Coconut Oil or Vegetable Glycerin
- If coconut oil is solid, heat until liquid.
- Mix coconut oil or vegetable glycerin together with soap.
- Add to water and mix.
- Lastly you will pour this into a glass bottle. I love using SKS clear glass beverage bottles to store my bubble bath. This long bottle makes it easy to pour under running water.
- To use simply pour under warm running water and enjoy!
VANILLA PUMPKIN SUGAR SCRUB
- 200 ml SKS Wide Mouth Canning Jars
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- First you will melt the coconut oil.
- Add vanilla extract and spices to coconut oil and stir well.
- Pour mixture over granulated sugar and mix until combined evenly. If you want the scrub to be a little courser, just add a little more sugar.
- Spoon scrub into 200 ml SKS Wide Mouth Canning Jars and enjoy.
Hover over the image below to see the products I used for this recipe.
This Suds & Scrubs makes for a perfect fall gift to friends or to keep for yourself to enjoy. I love adding cute little lables when I give these away as gifts.
Get the free printable here.
Storing DIY projects like this is important to prolong shelf life and freshness that’s why I choose SKS-Bottle.com for quality bottles and jars. The variety of products are endless. SKS has over 6,000 containers and closures to choose from in a variety of colors and styles.
You can use SKS bottles and packaging for homemade drinks, jellies, beauty DIY’s, pickling, and the list goes on and on. Most of their glass jars are made in the US and 100% recyclable. These jars come in large quantites at an affordable price which makes them perfect for gifting during the holidays.
Click here to see the variety of products available by SKS.
Enjoy your suds & scrubs this fall!