What a week! This has seriously been one of the most productive weeks I’ve had in a long time. I was so sick Monday and Tuesday but I didn’t let that hold me back. I feel like I’ve started the year off right and hopefully this is a reflection of how the rest of the year will go minus the being sick haha ?. What about you? How is your year going so far? Seriously let me know in the comments below because I want to chat with you guys and get to know you all!
Here are some of my favorite things I’ve found on the Web this week! ??
In love with this ring!
(via Adobe House Vintage)
I just got this Rose Water and I’m obsessed!
It’s perfect for setting spray, a midday refresh, or hydrating evening skin treat.
This Valentines Day shirt! Seriously how cute!
I’m all about Southwestern inspired bags like this one!
(via Whitetail Trading Co.)
This minimal cozy corner! All the cozy feels ?.
(via My Scandinavian Home)
More link love…
- I just bought these cozy boots. I’ll be featuring them on the blog soon.
- This dress is perfect for V-Day and only $18!
- False lash look without the falsies using this mascara! My favorite this week since I ran out of this mascara.
- Duck boots + fringe? Shut the front door! These are absolutely adorable!
- While we’re on the subject of fringe, a girl can never have too many fringe booties right?
- Oh and this backpack and tee are coming with me on my next hiking trip! So stinkin’ cute!